Much Ado About Lovin' Much Ado About Lovin'

Wow I was blown away by the sheer quality and craftsmanship of this flash animation!!!

A MASTERPIECE!

DragonBallDavid responds:

Thanks Friend, you always have my back!

I love u

Stuuuuuuuuuu Pickkllesss Stuuuuuuuuuu Pickkllesss

One of the best flash music videos I have seen in a long time, even rivaling greats such as "Solar Sternstem."

DragonBallDavid responds:

Wow your comment bring me orgasmic joy. Thank you for supporting me and through thick and thickker.

Happy Birthday, Mr.Spacey Happy Birthday, Mr.Spacey

Simply groundbreaking.

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3)

Teaser was better

Ok it was extremely well animated yes, but why is sarah fat now? Or you tried to make her too muscular.

Regardless, the people in general looked better in the teaser; I suggest you re-use those graphics.

TIC Session 1 TIC Session 1

$700.... potential

Flash costs about that doesn't it? Pretty good for a first flash.
Keep working and you will get better.

-:Destination 2:- -:Destination 2:-

Not as good as the real madness.

This movie was ok but seemed like a rip-off of the real madness. I would also advise you to creat eyour own graphics in the future, as it is against the rules to use someone else's graphics without permission, and you did not state you had permission from krinkels to use his graphics.

This movie was full of action and you have a lot of talent for animation. However please make your own graphics in the future, stealing other people's graphics is not acceptable.

scrimpy responds:

I did a lot of stuff myself and when I made Destination 1 I asked Simon (a friend of krinkels) he told me that EVERY tributer has permission. Anyway, thanks.

Kanzeni Marin Nitsuite Kanzeni Marin Nitsuite

Looks good

If you want to delete your submission email Wade or Tom with the title "Newgrounds Help"

Or you could just go to edit submission in your profile and change the name and put a different SWF file.

Habitat Habitat

That was cool.

I liked the music, and it was a smooth animation.

tricolor responds:

Danke schoen. It needs work, but it's done now. Expect better soon! Cheers.

Empire strikes back!!!! Empire strikes back!!!!

Pretty good

I liked it, but you should rename it "Star Wars V in a nutshell"
And maybe add some fast talking voices.

DragonBall Z: Lightbulb DragonBall Z: Lightbulb

It was funny

But animation was at a minimum.
but still good enough for a 3. :)

btw, goku and gohans hair is still white. It should be yellow, cuz there supersaiyan.

Oh and could you tell me where you got that music? ive been searching for a long time...

ddmflash responds:

1. Their hair is yellow-white because they are "realaxed super-saiyans" (before the cell games)

2. Thanks, and you can download the music from my site: ddmp.isfun.net
Just got to the anime soundtracks page!