Super Smash Flash Super Smash Flash

Shoddy programming, and sprites

Graphics: 1
They were sprites. What more can I say?

Style: 6
Many smash bros games have been made before. This one had good menus so it boosted it here a bit.

Sound: 1
You didn't make it... End.

Violence: 2
Its smash bros... but it can't get violent when your enemies kill themselves.

Interactivity: 3
The controls were sometimes not responsive, but the fact that you included the up, down, right, and left attacks gave you a slight boost.

Humor: 0
It's a fighting game.

Comments: You need to test your games a little better. Also, try working on your Ai, and the jumping was too high and hard to control. It looked like the characters were in the floor a lot of the time. Good idea, but a bad execution.

I could write more, but this should suffice.

It's a CATastrophe! It's a CATastrophe!

Great game, unique graphics

I loved the graphics and the messages you got when you died, this is a quality flash.

"Oh Bullocks!"

Four Second Frenzy Four Second Frenzy

Great flash

Great games, they were all quick and to the point.
Hope to see more from you guys!

DragonBall Z: Tetris DragonBall Z: Tetris

Not bad

It was fun, but that's cuz it's tetris.
Probly won't be blammed, but will barely make it. Theres a lot of these on here.

Could you tell me where you got the music? I've been searching for that stuff for a really really long time......

ddmflash responds:

Thanks, and you can get the music off my site: http://ddmp.isfun.net in the anime ost page

Islam At Glance Islam At Glance

Wow, this was pretty good.

Thank you for this very informative flash. I am a muslim and I believe people need to know about this stuff. It is a bit text heavy, however, and some animation would boost the score.
Also, the "final word" button is broken. Probly an AS typo.

Great Job!

Asteroids (open source_ Asteroids (open source_

Not bad

I liked it. but the only thing was that the "Go" button didnt work. But i got it to go by right clicking and pressing play. Also, you should put a tutorial for the controls, and maybe add some enemies and weapons. Then you would have a real winner.

Ninja-chicken responds:

yeah that was a mistake but I fixed it in minuits

Reference recognizer Reference recognizer

haha that was pretty good

but it needs more words! it didnt even recognize "noob"
well keep working to improve :)

NigmaNoname responds:

Wow, I can't believe I forgot that one X(

But I will improve it.

Learn Flash Learn Flash

that was a good tutorial

i liked it, but the game one didnt work.... i dont know whats wrong. maybe you mistyped the code? you might wanna check that and update it, but otherwise good tutorial.

Fable Character Designer Fable Character Designer

ok then

that was boring

Jordaan responds:

OK. Next time you review, add some decent comments. While i respect your opinion, your comments were fairly useless. I gain no ideas for improvement from reading it, and viewers don't know what made u think it was boring. Thanx for the response, though.

Mario World: Overrun Mario World: Overrun

nice

This rocks! this pretty much the best game i have ever seen online. make some more!!!!!!! can you make the screen bigger? i keep clickin outta the screen and it messes me up..........